Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010

Profile

That is me, Karin Avon, Inmate 69372, cell B 103 at the Terminal Islands Correctional Facility.

This shot was taken in my livingroom when i was happy enough to enjoy the security level 3 of maximum security inmate. It is not always that easy. Being the protective bitch i am it happens from time to time that i have an unpleasant stay in level 4 for a week or two. Sometimes a risk has to be taken.

I am in for killing two cops. It is of no use to tell you the whole story and why i ripped their hearts out and fed them to the rats. Fact is i took justice in my own hand and am now in the hand of justice. It is okay.

It is not a good life, but i am more or less used to this shit. I have seen girls becoming sluts in here, bowing to even the dumbest guard so i call myself happy having kept my backbone. I don't believe in the parole shit they tell the freshmeat to make them more cooperative first and to send them to the land of despair when the 'DENIED' is stamped on the document of the parole hearing board later on.

I found mates in prison and got over the loss of my girlfriend. I am cool and I am not just the editor of our little newspaper, but also the Top Dog on the block.

You want to know more about our crowd? Check out
http://www.terminalisland.blogspot.com/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen